Friday, March 30, 2012

COMPANIES MAKING YOU COVER YOUR SHIFT WHEN YOU CALL OUT THATS A BUNCH OF BULL SHIT


I have a beef at the hotel I work at and I’m not very happy about it. let me ask you all a question, when working for a company and you have to call out sick or let’s say in a week from now you need to take a day off. Have you ever had to call around to all the other employees to get your shift covered? Well at this particular hotel they make the employee if there sick call around to all the other employees to get there shift covered. Now aint that a bunch of bull s***. This GM is getting the employees to do her job for her and that’s just plain bull s***. Then she has the nerve to tell me that when I’m a GM I should expect my employees to get there shift covered. I told her it’s not going to happen because all she is doing is trying to detour people from calling out sick. Hell it’s just like the ss office having one employee at the front desk when there are 50 people in the office needing assistance. It’s just a damn detour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST WHAT EVER YOU WANT I DONT CARE AS LONG AS IT IS BULL SHIT