Thursday, February 14, 2013

GOVERNMENT LIES AND THE PERFECT PLAN

GOVERNMENT LIES AND THE PERFECT PLAN

I am about to voice my opinion and that’s it. you can call it what you want. This is about our government, everyone should know by now that all they do is lie to us about everything. We all know Lincoln was assassinated by our government we all know the Kennedy was also assassinated by our government. Why you might ask? Because they were not yes men they went against the grain and that is a no, no.

Many tragedies have happened over the years and because of the big brother it gets covered up and a lies are put into place. One of the biggest lies that have ever been told was, you guessed it, the twin tower bombings. Those buildings were blown up and dropped by professionals. You know it and I know it. All these things are put together for money.
Now we all know that Obama is a yes man that’s why he is still in office he does what he is told he is nothing more than a glorified puppet with the governments hands up his ass. What there trying to do here is get everybody to suck on the government’s nipple. What I’m trying to say here is there is no way that this flu season can be this bad unless the government had their hand in it. think about it, the medical industry has been failing for many years and the only way to get it back on top is to release a pandemic flu. And that is exactly what they have done. You can believe this or not I really don’t give a shit. But I for one know they have been screwing us for many, many years. Look at the emergency rooms, there filled to capacity. 

The thing is people just run around like little sheep saying if it’s not effecting me then everything is a-ok. Well I for one am not a sheep, I don’t follow liars and thieves. Just read up on this stuff and you will find that what I am saying is definitely not bullshit. I can read between the lines and blinders that they think they have put over my; eyes. Take your blinders off people and look at the big picture. We need to rebuild our government from the bottom up. No more bullshit republicans and no more bullshit democrats. ‘

I have never personally got any help from the government. Because I was always taught that your friends and family are the ones you fall back on in times of need, not your government. They are there for one reason and one reason only to protect us from the evil of the world and that’s it. They have way too much power when in fact we should have that power we have lost control and we need to regain control. Cut the government in half give the duties back to the states let the states take care of their own people.

If this happens, that we re-gain control of our government, at that time we will see a rise in everything. Things will turnout for the better I guarantee you that. Jefferson had it right shutting down the fed. That was the only time the government was not in dept. look at us now. Wow!! I could go on forever on this stuff but I think you all get my point. God bless and have a great weekend.
R.O. 02/14.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST WHAT EVER YOU WANT I DONT CARE AS LONG AS IT IS BULL SHIT